Sunday, August 8, 2010

Gelati d'Alberto

I was fairly obsessed with this place during my time in France. I enjoyed it so much, I sometimes took the metro there by myself just to buy a cone and enjoy it all alone.

Gelati d'Alberto is this fantastic gelato shop that scoops your frozen treat into the shape of a little rose with petals. The flavors are amazing and the price isn't bad either. For two scoops (called boules), you only pay 3€. And you can taste flavors before buying.

My absolute favorite was the caramel beurre salé (salted caramel). It was sweet and salty and oh-so satisfying. The cone you see me holding was a mixture of capuccino on the inside and salted caramel on the outside.



Gelati d'Alberto
45 Rue Mouffetard
75005 Paris (5ème), France
Metro: Place Monge
Tel: 01 77 11 44 55

No comments:

Post a Comment